If your goal is to get bigger and thicker thighs, this 10-minute workout is perfect for you.
Especially, if you’re going for that slim thick figure.
No, we’re not talking about adding unwanted layers of fat on your thighs.
But instead, sexy lean thick thighs that are not bulky. You know, the type that you’re proud to show strolling on the beach.
In this article, you will learn How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week
This 10-minute bigger thigh workout will definitely stimulate the thigh muscles to grow, thereby helping you to get a bigger thigh
And the good thing is that it won’t take long for you to see results.
When it comes down to thigh muscles it’s easy to see small changes in a short amount of time.
As long as you stick to the workout plan below along with proper nutrition, then you be able to get thicker thighs and hips in a week
THE 10 MINUTE BIGGER THIGHS WORKOUT OVERVIEW
You’ll be doing four separate workouts all hitting the quad muscles consistently.
In particular, you will be hitting the major muscle groups of the thigh like the quadriceps femoris which is the four-headed muscle located right in front of the thigh.
The hamstring will get its share of work also to contribute to the overall aesthetic look of your thighs.
Now bear in mind, we are talking about growing muscles therefore, you will need resistance.
The workout plan below can start off with your body weight.
However, after a while, you’re going to hit a plateau because your muscles will become stronger and accustomed to your own bodyweight.
So you’re going to need extra weight to challenge them more to grow bigger
For this bigger thigh workout, you’re going to need a pair of dumbbells.
Ideally, the dumbbells should range from 25 to 35 pounds.
Let’s go ahead and breakdown each workout, so you know how to perform them properly.
1. DEEP SQUAT PULSES FOR BIGGER THIGHS
Just a slight twist on the most popular lower body workout the squat.
Deep Squats have the ability to activate all of your lower body muscles simultaneously.(How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week)
Related: How To Get Bigger Butt Naturally
But most of all your thigh muscles are going to be challenged more, which is what we want.
How to do it
- Start with a wide stance as shown in position A. Your thighs should be slightly bent at an angle but not too low.
- Now you’re going to slowly lower your glutes all the way down as if to touch the ground then pause for one second.
- Return to the original position and repeat it for the specified time frame.
2. LUNGE TO KICK FOR BIGGER THIGH AND HIPS IN A WEEK
Note: You can start with either your left or right foot for this workout.
How to do it
- Start by standing with both hands on your waistline.
- Now you’re going to perform a reverse lunge as shown in the image above.
- Hold the position for one second then raise your foot to kick in front of you, then return to position B and repeat.
- Do the required amount of sets for each leg.
3. SHOULDER DUMBBELL SQUATS FOR BIGGER THIGHS
For this workout, you will definitely need a pair of dumbbells. Remember that your bodyweight alone isn’t sufficient to stimulate the type of muscle growth you want in your thighs and hips, how to get thicker thighs and hips in a week at home
Therefore, adding weights to this routine is an absolute necessity.
How to do it
- Stand shoulder-width apart as shown in position A holding both dumbbells close to your shoulders.
- You’re going to slowly lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- After 1 second pause then slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
4. SQUAT THROWS FOR THICKER BIGGER THIGHS AND HIPS
This workout might be unfamiliar to you.
It’s based on the same squat movement with a slight twist.
Instead, you’ll be engaging your upper body in movement to enhance the amount of work on your quads. (How To Get Thicker Thighs And Hips In A Week)
The more stress and tension the muscles encounter, the more they will grow.
For this workout, you can add a 20-pound dumbbell, for even more resistance. (How to get bigger thighs)
- Get into the squat stance as shown in position A with both fingers touching the ground.
- Slowly raise your body upwards while swinging both hands forward as if you’re throwing something backwards.
- If you’re doing this move with a dumbbell make sure to hold it tight and keep your arm straight throughout the movement.
THE 10 MINUTE THICKER THIGH WORKOUT CHART
GETTING THE BEST OUT OF THIS WORKOUT
If you have more than 10 minutes then you can do the whole routine at least 2 to 3 times.
This will give you maximum muscle hypertrophy for better results.
When you complete the workout session your thighs and hips should be on fire.
THE WORKOUT FREQUENCY
Remember that your thighs have some of the largest muscles on your body.
Therefore, you should give it time to rest. Because you want to get the most muscle stimulation 2 to 3 times a week is ideal.
That being said, if you think your muscles need more time to recover, 2 times should be good for you.
SEE THE WORKOUTS IN ACTION
THE THICKER THIGH DIET PLAN
Here’s the thing, none of this will work unless you have the nutrition to back it up.
For your thigh muscles to grow, you have to be in a calorie surplus – meaning eating more calories than you burn daily.
This is where a lot of people fail.
You don’t want to be giving 100% to your workouts but giving 50% to your diet. (How to get bigger thighs)
That approach only gives you the turtle-paced results.
If you want to get the fastest results possible you have to pay attention to your diet. (how to get thicker thighs and hips in a week at home)
Now, this doesn’t mean you have to eat clean all the time but at least 90% of the time.
But don’t worry, to make your life much easier we’ve created a full week meal plan that will support any type of muscle development.
Use that meal plan as a guide, whether you want to grow your thighs or glute muscles.
How To Get Thicker Thighs By Eating
Eat more food. If you’re on a diet, you’re going to have trouble building thighs muscles. In fact, you won’t build muscle unless you take in plenty of calories to feed muscle growth in your Thighs (legs). This doesn’t mean you should go wild and eat everything you want, but when your aim is to get bigger thighs (legs), getting more calories is essential. Eating 3 regular meals plus snacks filled with high-quality foods will also help you gain some healthy weight, adding shape and definition to your thigh (legs).
Certain foods to eat may increase muscle growth, strength, and recovery to help you achieve a better thicker thigh
Fill up on the following healthy foods to eat:
- Eat a lot of protein. Protein is essential to building healthy muscles, so you need to be taking it in at every meal. You can eat lean beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood and lamb, or if you’re a vegetarian, tofu, beans, and eggs.
- Whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nuts are also essential. These should be the mainstay of your diet.
- Avoid empty calories like processed sugars and flours, fast food, cakes, cookies, chips, and other snack foods that will make you feel run down instead of energized.
- Try to supplement. Some people find that they can accelerate the process of muscle growth by taking supplements like creatine, a powder that supplements the body with a naturally-occurring acid that builds muscle. Creatine is considered to be safe in doses of 5 grams per day.
- Eat Salmon
- Eat Avocados
- Eat Legumes
- Flax seeds
Read: What Is Food Supplements
DO SQUATS MAKE YOUR THIGHS BIGGER?
In fact, squats target and activate your thigh muscles more than the glutes.
That’s what a lot of persons don’t know.
This doesn’t mean that squats can’t grow your glutes.
It’s just that it’s not the perfect isolated move for hitting your glutes for maximum growth.
But when it comes on to hitting the thigh and hips muscle group, it’s the ultimate move.
That’s one of the reasons why this workout is “squat dominant”.
And adding weights to this workout will definitely grow your thighs if you stay consistent and eat properly.
GIVE THIS BIGGER THIGH WORKOUT A TRY!
Now you know how to get bigger thicker thighs and hips, go ahead and execute the plan right away!
To grow thicker thighs and bigger hips, how to get thicker thighs and hips in a week at home you have to be consistent with the workout and focus on nutrition to see results.
If after a while the 25 or 35 dumbbell is too light, increase the weight to 40 or 45.
Doing this will keep challenging your thigh and hips muscles to grow to the size you want them to be.
Will this simple step, hope it answered your query on how to get thick thighs, How to get thicker thighs, how to get thicker thighs by eating, How to get bigger thighs and also how to get thicker thighs and hips in a week at home
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?