Breast cancer symptoms and signs include nipple discharge, a lump, or pain in the breast. It is a malignant tumour (a collection of cancer cells) arising from the cells of the breast. Although breast cancer predominantly occurs in women, it can also affect men. This article deals with Breast cancer in women. How To Cure Cancer Naturally And Effectively, breast cancer causes and prevention its complications can affect nearly every part of the body
Breast Cancer Symptoms & Signs
Breast cancer does not always produce symptoms; women may have cancers that are so small they do not produce masses that can be felt or other recognizable changes in the breast. When symptoms do occur, a lump or mass in the breast is the most common symptom.
Other possible symptoms include
- Nipple discharge or redness.
- Changes in the skin such as puckering or dimpling.
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- A lump or thickening of the breast or swelling of part of the breast.
Although many of these Breast Cancer symptoms can be caused by things other than breast cancer, if you have them, they should be reported to a health care professional so that the cause can be found.
Because mammograms do not find every breast cancer,(How To Cure Cancer Naturally And Effectively) it is important for you to be aware of changes in your breasts and to know the signs and symptoms of breast cancer.
Here are some key points about breast cancer.
- It is the most common cancer among women.
- Early diagnosis of breast cancer increases the chance of recovery.
- Not all lumps are breast cancer
Causes of breast cancer
AFTER PUBERTY, a woman’s breast consists of fat, connective tissue, and thousands of lobules, tiny glands that produce milk for breastfeeding. Tiny tubes, or ducts, carry the milk toward the nipple.
In cancer, the body’s cells multiply uncontrollably. It is excessive cell growth that causes cancer.
Breast cancer usually starts in the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply them with milk. From there, it can spread to other parts of the body.
The Following Are Risk Factors For Breast Cancer:
- Age: The chances of breast cancer increase as one gets older.
- Family history: The risk of breast cancer is higher among women who have relatives with the disease. Having a close relative with the disease (sister, mother, daughter) doubles a woman’s risk.
- Personal history: Having been diagnosed with breast cancer in one breast increases the risk of cancer in the other breast or the chance of additional cancer in the original breast. Women diagnosed with certain benign breast conditions have an increased risk of cancer. These include atypical hyperplasia, a condition in which there is an abnormal proliferation of breast cells but no cancer has developed
- Menstruation: Women who started their menstrual cycle at a younger age (before 12) or went through menopause later (after 55) have a slightly increased risk.
- Breast tissue: Women with dense breast tissue (as documented by mammogram) have a higher risk of breast cancer.
What Signs Of Breast Cancer Are There other than a lump?
A breast lump or mass is just one of the possible signs of breast cancer in men or women. Breast cancer can cause several additional changes to the skin on and around the breast. Anyone who notices any of these changes should see a doctor.
1. Changes to the skin’s texture
Skin changes may be an early sign of breast cancer.
Breast cancer can cause changes and inflammation in skin cells that can lead to texture changes. Examples of these texture changes include:
- scaly skin around the nipple and areola, as though the skin is sunburned or extremely dry
- skin thickening in any part of the breast
These changes may also cause itching, which people often associate with breast cancer, although it is not common.(How To Cure Cancer Naturally And Effectively)
These skin changes may be symptomatic of a rare breast cancer type called Piaget’s disease.
Texture changes can also occur as a result of benign skin conditions, including dermatitis and eczema.
2. Nipple discharge: Breast Cancer Signs
A person may observe discharge from the nipple, which can be thin or thick and can range in colour from clear to milky to yellow, green, or red.
It is normal for people who are breastfeeding to have a milky discharge from the nipples, but it is advisable to see a doctor about any other nipple discharge.
Although most nipple discharge is noncancerous, it can signify breast cancer in some people.
Other possible reasons for nipple discharge include:
- breast infections
- a side effect of birth control pills
- a side effect of taking certain medications
- variations in body physiology
- certain medical conditions, such as thyroid disease
3. Dimpling: Breast Cancer Signs
Skin dimpling can sometimes be a sign of inflammatory breast cancer, an aggressive type of breast cancer. Cancer cells can cause a buildup of lymph fluid in the breast that leads to swelling as well as dimpling or pitted skin. It is essential that anyone who notices skin dimpling speaks with a doctor.
Doctors call this change in the skin’s appearance “peau d’orange” because the dimpled skin resembles the surface of an orange.
4. Lymph node changes: Cancer Signs
Cancer cells may travel to the underarm lymph nodes.
Lymph nodes are small, rounded collections of immune system tissue that filter fluid and capture potentially harmful cells. These include bacteria, viruses, and cancer cells.
If a cancer cell leaves the breast, the first place it travels to is the underarm lymph node region on the same side as the affected breast. This can lead to swelling in this area.
In addition to swollen lymph nodes in the armpit, a person may notice them around the collarbone. They usually feel like small, firm, swollen lumps and may be tender to the touch.
However, lymph tissue may also change due to breast infections or other completely unrelated illnesses.
A person should talk to a doctor about these changes so that they can identify a potential cause.
5. Breast or nipple pain
Breast cancer can cause changes in skin cells that lead to feelings of pain, tenderness, and discomfort in the breast. Although breast cancer is often painless, it is important not to ignore any signs or symptoms that could be due to breast cancer.
Some people may describe the pain as a burning sensation.
6. Nipple retraction or inversion
Breast cancer can cause cell changes behind the nipple. These changes can result in the nipple inverting and reversing inward into the breast, or it may look different in terms of its size.
The appearance of the nipples can often alter during ovulation or other parts of the menstrual cycle, but people should see a doctor about any new nipple changes.
Breast cancer can cause changes to the skin that may make it appear discoloured or even bruised. The skin may be red or purple or have a bluish tint.
If a person has not experienced recent trauma to the breast to explain these changes, they should see their doctor. It is also vital to seek medical advice if breast discolouration does not disappear, even if trauma was the cause.
Breast cancer can cause the entire breast or an area of the breast to swell. There may not be a distinct lump after this swelling, but the breast may be different in size than the other breast.(How To Cure Cancer Naturally And Effectively)
Although it is possible for people to have breasts that are slightly different in size at all times, this swelling would cause a change from their usual breast size.
The skin may also feel tight due to the swelling.
How To Cure Cancer Naturally And Effectively
1)Tomatoes: For Cancer Natural Cure
Tomatoes contain many nutrients, and one of them is a chemical called lycopene. Lycopene is an effective antioxidant that kills free radicals and prevents the onslaught of cancer cells.How To Cure Cancer Naturally And Effectively It also inhibits tumour growth by interfering and inducing abnormal cell growth. Lycopene has been found effective in dealing with other forms of cancer like lung and endometrial cancer (3).
2) Garlic: For Effective Cancer Cure
Are you aware that garlic is one of the best natural remedies for breast cancer? Research has recently determined that garlic can help prevent cancer. How? Well, garlic contains flavones and flavonols that are sulfur compounds. These compounds have been found to kill cancer cells and inhibit breast, colon, stomach and even oral cancer (4).
3)Walnuts: For Cancer Naturally Effective Cure
Walnut is a superfood. Crammed with cancer-fighting omega-3s and other nutrients, walnuts help eliminate free radicals and also ease inflammation. Walnuts have been found to restrict the growth of breast cancer tumours.
Studies have concluded that eating 2 cups (2 ounces) of walnuts a day may induce remarkable changes in genes that lead to breast cancer
4)Eggs: For Effective Cancer Natural Cure
- The essential nutrient Choline present in eggs reduces the risk of breast cancer in women.
- The typical nutrient, found in the yolk improves cell functioning and hampers the growth of the breast cancer tumour.
- Some of the other dietary sources of Choline are pork, fish, poultry, beef, broccoli and wheat germ.
5)Salmon: For Breast Cancer Naturally Effective Cure
- Salmon contains a high proportion of Vitamin D, which reduces the risk of developing breast cancer Symptoms. Vitamin D prevents healthy cells from becoming harmful and cancerous.
- Intake of salmon provides docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), a typical form of omega-3 fat that destroys the breast cancer cells and prevents the spread of the infection to other body parts.
6) Flaxseed: For Breast Cancer Naturally Effective Cure
- Intake of either whole seed, ground or flaxseed oil supplies essential omega-3 fats and fibres to the body.
- The fibres, lignans, and helpful nutrients serve as a protective shield against cancer cells causing breast cancer.
- You teen can intake flaxseed mixed in her yoghurt or smoothie to enjoy the nutty flavour. Additionally, flaxseed oil serves as salad dressings or used in baking cookies and muffins.
7). Brazil Nuts: For Breast Cancer Naturally Effective Cure
- Brazil nuts contain a high proportion of selenium, fibre, and phytochemicals that help to boost the immune system, fight inflammation and prevent tumour growth.
With the above information, hope it has asked your question on how to cure cancer naturally and effectively And breast cancer causes and prevention
You can let us know if you have any question or testimony in the Comment box.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!